Vakantiehuizen in Makarska
Boek nu uw vakantie! Huur een vakantiehuis in Makarska en breng uw vakantie door in een luxe vakantiehuis met privé zwembad en geniet.
Are you ready for endless sea views, sensational beaches and amazing city life? Makarska awaits you!
- Attraction: Biokovo Skywalk
- Beaches: Brela, Tučepi, Baška Voda, Podraće
- Location: Between Split and Dubrovnik
Book one of the best luxury villas with a pool in Makarska and explore a true Croatian gem! You’ll be enjoying a mild Mediterranean climate, crystal clear sea and a variety of fun activities for your family and friends!
Makarska is a city perfectly suitable for all those who seek relaxation, and enjoy exploring nature but still want to have a fun night out in the city. With the city being located at the foot of the mountain Biokovo it offers guests beautiful scenery and the city life with all its bars, award-winning restaurants and family-friendly beaches guarantees you a fun and exciting vacation!.
To help you plan your activities, below is a list of things to do in Makarska:
- Hit the beach - the town has beautiful pebbly beaches and a long promenade lined with beach bars and cafés.
- Dine on the waterfront - the city has several fantastic restaurants right on the water, so you can enjoy the gorgeous sunsets.
- Take a risk on the Biokovo Skywalk - the viewing platform with a glass floor will provide you with a view you'll remember for the rest of your life. On one side lies the majestic Biokovo mountain, while on the other is the never-ending Adriatic Sea. If you ask us, it's breathtaking!
- Get your pulse pumping with a fantastic rafting and canyoning adventure on the Cetina River.
We care about creating your best vacational experience in Croatia and here are good things to know when visiting Makarska. We are excited to meet you and help you in planning your vacation experience on a high level. You will not only receive a professional approach, but also local knowledge and professional advice to make your stay in Makarska unique, authentic, and, most importantly, stress-free. Let us assist you in creating incredible future memories by renting the ideal fitted luxury villa in Makarska.
When visiting Makarska, keep the following information in mind:
- The region is best explored by car; public transportation is not developed enough to visit all the tourist attractions nearby. But the bus and taxi systems are great.
- Split is the closest airport, being only 70 kilometers away
- If the public beaches get crowded, just take a quick ride to Brela or Baška Voda, the smaller cities nearby reachable within a 10-minute drive
- Grocery stores and restaurants are open until late at night during the peak summer season
- You’ll be able to pay almost everything with a credit card, except in Café Bars, so we recommend always having cash with you.
- Always have SPF with you, the temperatures can reach up to 35°
And what better way to explore this great riviera than by staying in a stunning luxury holiday villa for you and your family, complete with a private pool and away from the crowds. My Luxoria offers the best and most luxurious villas in Makarska that will undoubtedly exceed your expectations for a memorable vacation in Croatia.
Feel free to call us at any time - WhatsApp / Viber / Telegram.
We are certainly available in time: 08:00 - 18:00 (Time zone CEST +1)
FAQ about Vakantiehuizen in Makarska
Where in Croatia is Makarska?
Makarska is located in the southern region of Croatia, known as Dalmatia. The town is situated on a Makarska Riviera, a beautiful stretch of coastline along the Adriatic Sea.
Which airport to fly into for Makarska?
There is no airport in Makarska, so the closest one to fly into would be Split Airport. From there, you can take a bus or a ferry to reach Makarska. There are also airports in Dubrovnik and Zagreb, but they are further away from Makarska.
How do I get from Split to Makarska?
There are three main ways to get from Split to Makarska: bus, ferry, and car.
The quickest way is by car. The cheapest way is by bus, but the journey takes a bit longer. The most scenic way is by ferry, which also takes a bit longer than the bus.
You may find the useful information on this links:
- Vakantiehuizen in Sibenik
- Vakantiehuizen in Primosten
- Vakantiehuizen in Murter
- Vakantiehuizen in Rogoznica
- Vakantiehuizen in Trogir
- Vakantiehuizen in Makarska
- Vakantiehuizen in Zadar
- Vakantiehuizen in Split
- Vakantiehuizen in Vodice
- Villas in Rovinj
- Hvar Villas
- Brač Villas
- Korčula Villas
- Vis Villas
- Šolta Villas
- Pag Villas
- Krk Villas
- Zeezicht Villa's
- Diervriendelijke villa's
- Villa's aan het strand
- Villa's met aanlegplaats voor boten
- Verwarmd zwembad Villa's