Here you can find the most commonly asked questions regarding the reservation procedure, payment requirements, deadlines, and other information when booking your next vacation home with My Luxoria.
How to book a villa?
After choosing the desired period, click on "book your stay". In the first step, you should enter your personal data (name, surname, e-mail address and phone number), the number of guests (adults and children) and indicate whether you are travelling with a pet or not, and accept our general terms and conditions. In the second step, it is necessary to choose the method of down payment (30% of the total price) and the remaining payment (70%). If on that day we are within 30 days of the reservation start date, 100% of the amount should be paid. The reservation is confirmed only after the payment is made. Make sure that you have entered the correct e-mail address and phone number, because you will receive a reservation confirmation by e-mail, and the host will contact you before your arrival on your phone number.
What are the possible payment methods?
For a down payment, it is possible to choose between credit card, PayPal or bank transfer payment, and for the second payment, in addition to the above two methods, payment in cash, upon arrival is also allowed for some villas. The method of the down payment and the second payment can be different.
What is included in the price I see on the website? How do I know if something is being paid extra?
For most villas, the price you see on our website is the final price and it includes everything (final cleaning, bed linen, towels...). However, a certain number of villas require an additional fee for some services (cleaning, pool heating, pets, etc.) or the payment of residence tax. In this case, it is pointed out if any of the services are additionally paid for and whether the tourist tax is included in the price.
When and how do I pay the down payment for the reservation?
The advance payment of 30% of the total price should be paid immediately when making a booking. It is possible to choose between a credit card, PayPal or bank transfer payment. The reservation is confirmed only after the advance amount has been paid, and the guest will receive a reservation confirmation via e-mail.
When is the full amount due and how can I pay it?
The second payment should be done up to a maximum of 30 days before the date of arrival. Already 50 days before the arrival date, you will receive a payment reminder. You can choose to pay by credit card or bank transfer.
I chose Bank Transfer payment and received payment details via email. In what time frame should I make the payment?
Payment should be made within 24 hours. After making a payment, the guest is obliged to send a confirmation of payment to [email protected]
When My Luxoria receives the payment, the guest will receive a reservation confirmation by email.
I have a problem with payment because my credit card doesn't go through. What can I do?
In this case, please contact us immediately by phone or email. Certain credit cards have a daily limit and do not allow transactions that exceed that limit. Also, if you pay with a card to which you have transferred a certain amount of money only for this transaction, it is possible that you have to add more money due to the transaction rate between the euro and the Croatian kuna.
Can I pay the reservation in cash? In which currency can I pay?
When making a reservation, it is necessary to pay the advance payment of 30% of the total price, through My Luxoria website, by credit card or bank transfer. Certain villas allow payment of the remaining 70% in cash, upon arrival. If cash payment is enabled, this option will be offered to you during the booking process. If you choose to pay in cash, the remaining amount is paid upon arrival in the villa, in Euro.
Since I made the down payment, I changed my credit card. Am I supposed to let you know the new credit card number?
No, you do not need to send us a new credit card number. The remaining payment is made through a link that we send by e-mail as a payment reminder, and guests enter the credit card number themselves. The credit card does not have to be the same as the advance payment. We do not keep credit card information.
I made a reservation and I would like to know the exact villa’s address. When can I get it?
All guests receive a check-in info email 15 days prior to their arrival, with all necessary information (address, coordinates, check-in and check-out time, host's name and phone number). The villa’s approximate location can be seen on the map on each villa’s page.
Could you please hold the period for us until we discuss it with our friends/family?
Unfortunately, options cannot be held. My Luxoria has an automatic reservation system, and a specific villa can be reserved by anyone, at any time. Also, to confirm the reservation, a deposit of 30% of the total price of the accommodation is required.
What does an automatic booking system mean?
On My Luxoria website, after choosing a villa and the desired date of arrival and departure, villa can be booked immediately, without prior contact with the agents. After booking and paying a deposit in the amount of 30% of the total price, the guest will receive a reservation confirmation via e-mail.
Is an automatic booking possible for all villas?
Most villas have the possibility of automatic reservations. However, there is a certain number of villas for which it is necessary to send an enquiry first. After that, you can expect an email with an offer and a link through which you can make a reservation.
What is a security deposit? Why and how do I pay for it?
The security deposit is defined for each villa and is highlighted below the price list. A security deposit is not included in the price of accommodation and is paid upon arrival, in cash, unless otherwise stated on the villa’s page. The security deposit serves as a guarantee that the guests will behave responsibly. Upon the guest’s departure, the host will check the villa’s condition and if there is no damage, the host will return the deposit amount to the guests in full.
When and how is the pet fee paid? Do all villas have an additional pet fee?
A certain number of pet-friendly villas require a pet fee. If in the villa description, under ‘suitability’ it is stated that pets are allowed with an extra charge, you can expect a certain fee. The amount of the fee is visible next to the price list on each villa's page. Also, when booking a villa that allows pets, the amount of the fee will be visible once again. This fee is paid upon arrival, in cash.